€159.00 - €249.00
men's wedding suits
YOUR GUIDE TO CHOOSING THE PERFECT WEDDING SUIT
Selecting the right wedding suit is a crucial step in preparing for your memorable day. Whether you're the groom, a groomsman, or a family member, every detail matters in creating a harmonious and perfectly elegant look. From the suit's cut to the choice of shirt, from accessories to shoes, each element plays a key role in your overall appearance.
Founded in 1980 by a family of men's fashion enthusiasts, Zed By is a French brand based in the 3rd arrondissement of Paris.
It stands out for its French elegance and unique cuts and patterns inspired by European and African cultures.
Zed By advocates caring and ethics in its design and manufacturing processes. Excellence is at the heart of its priorities, with meticulous attention to detail.
The store, located in the Marais district of Paris, offers a wide range of chic clothing for all occasions, from evening wear to professional shirts.
The style of your wedding suit depends on several factors, including the wedding theme, your personal taste, and the event's formality level.
• A three-piece suit is a classic and elegant choice, ideal for a traditional wedding.
• A double-breasted suit brings a touch of sophistication and modernity.
• For a formal event, a tuxedo is the ultimate choice, with its satin jacket and matching trousers, it epitomizes elegance.
The cut of your suit should flatter your body type.
• For men with a V-shaped body (broad shoulders and narrow waist), a fitted cut will highlight their silhouette.
• For an H-shaped body (shoulders and hips of the same width), a straight cut is often more flattering.
• For taller men, a long cut can help balance the silhouette, while shorter men might prefer a short cut to elongate their legs.
The perfect shirt should complement your suit without overpowering it.
The shirt collar is a key element to consider. An Italian collar is a versatile choice that suits most faces and suit styles.
For a wedding, a wing collar, often associated with tuxedos, can add a touch of elegance.
Accessories provide an opportunity to express your personality and add a pop of color to your outfit.
A bow tie or tie can complement your suit, consider choosing a color that harmonizes with the rest of your outfit.
Pocket watches are a classic choice for a vintage look, while boutonnieres can add a splash of color.
Your wedding is an opportunity to celebrate your cultural heritage.
• If you're looking for a look inspired by African Sapeur fashion, consider suits in bright colors and bold patterns.
• For a chic urban style, opt for a fitted suit with modern details.
• For a rustic vibe, a linen or tweed suit might be a good option.
If the wedding or ceremony has a particular theme, it is important to conform to it by choosing an appropriate suit.
The context of the event :
• for a wedding, it is generally recommended to wear a dark suit, such as black, gray or navy blue.
• if the ceremony takes place outdoors, it is preferable to choose a cotton or linen suit, which is lighter and more comfortable.
For a country wedding, a cotton or tweed suit in white, beige or gray will be more suitable than a classic wool suit.
The white tuxedo is also a more original and sophisticated option for weddings and ceremonies in summer. It consists of white pants with lapels, a white double-breasted jacket and a white shirt with a high collar and buttoned cuffs.
The white tuxedo can be accompanied by a white tie or a matching clutch is perfect to complete your country wedding outfit.
Your shoes should complement your suit without overpowering it.
• For a classic look, opt for black or brown leather Oxfords.
• If you want to add a touch of sophistication, you might consider patent leather shoes or monk straps.
• Loafers can also be a perfect option for a rustic wedding.
The choice of suit for groomsmen and family members should complement the groom's style without overshadowing it.
Consider choosing suits in colors and styles similar to the groom's, but with distinct details to differentiate them.
For example, groomsmen might wear vests or ties in a different color.
For family members, it's important to respect the wedding's formality level and theme.
The belt is an often-overlooked detail that can have a significant impact on your outfit.
• Ensure your belt matches your shoes for a cohesive look.
• A black or brown leather belt is a classic choice for a wedding.
• If you want to add a pop of color, you might consider a belt in a bolder color.